Who We Are?
We are all mothers who live Sioux Falls and surrounding communities. We are a part of the Gloria Dei Lutheran Church and hold our meeting once a month along with other activities throughout the month. We are of all ages and backgrounds and have at least one child under the age of 5 in our homes.
What is MOPS?
MOPS stands for Mothers of Preschoolers and is an international organization that exists to encourage, and help women become the best moms that they can be!
• Get families connected with other families in order to build relationships, support each other, and share information.
• Nurture relationships with Jesus Christ at the center.
• Be advocates for children and families in our congregation, community and world.
• Incorporate our faith in all things that we do together. • Help families learn how to live out their faith together through serving, rituals/traditons.
At our MOPS group, you’ll have the chance to enjoy breakfast and socialize with other moms, hear from some great speakers, discuss important topics in mothering, participate in creative activities, provide service to your community...and even enjoy a cup of coffee while it’s still hot!
• Moms and dads can be the most important people who pass on faith to their kids.
• Children need several faithful adults in their lives to pass on the faith.
• The first three years of life are crucial for faith formation and early exposure is key.
• Faith is passed on by living our faith through serving, ritual/traditions.
Gloria Dei MOPS Brochure (Click to Download)
For more information please contact email@example.com