Welcome to Sioux Falls Gloria Dei MOPS
We are a MOPS group that meets at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church on the second Friday of the month, from September through May! We offer a variety of meeting topics ranging from guest speakers, to panel discussions, to crafts, to yoga, and anything in between.
Our meetings are from 9:00a to 11:00a beginning with breakfast and a small ice breaker, then the main meeting topic, and a closing. We are a casual group. This structure gives us something to follow each month, but we leave time for chatting and catching up too. Childcare is available for the Moppets, during the meeting time. We have a loving group of volunteers who will care for your child just down the hall from the meeting, and your young ones (under 8 months or so) can hang with you during the meeting if you'd like. The mentor moms like to snuggle babies too! You do not have to be a member of Gloria Dei Church to join us at MOPS - all are welcome, bring a friend too!
MOPS provides a Christ-centered, caring ministry for mothers of children from birth-kindergarten.
MOPS cares that all women...
- Have a safe place to be themselves.
- Grow to be all they can as a wife, mother, and friend.
- Know and experience God's love.
- Creating an atmosphere of encouragement and acceptance.
- Developing a sense of commitment to family, other women, church and community.
- Providing opportunities for leadership, and contributing to a sense of self-worth and confidence.
- Promoting spiritual growth by encouraging each woman to discover that Christ is relevant in her life.
All Moms are Welcome! - We have a place for you!
- MOPS MOM: If you are a mom of any child under the age of 5 (not yet in kindergarten) - you are welcome to join us - you do not to have a preschooler to be part of this great group of moms.
- Mentor Mom: If you are a mom and all of your children are over 5, we would love to have you join us to chat with, support, and encourage our MOPS Moms.
- Moppet Volunteer: If you love to love on kiddos, which allows us to give our moms a break we can always use Moppet (the children of the MOPS Moms) Volunteers.
- One who refreshes others, will be refreshed. Proverbs 11:25
Questions or for more information - please email email@example.com
Or call Cicely at 605-371-3737
Gloria Dei Lutheran Church
5500 E 57th St Sioux Falls, SD 57108